OTW #6 or beachfront

In labadee I just got an over the water cabana booked at barefoot Beach. Does anyone have any pictures of this cabana and is it a good one to have? Should I try to get a beach front instead?

It seems like if I want to get drinks from the bar or bring food from the BBQ I won't be able to because I need to climb a ladder to get in the cabana?

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

In labadee I just got an over the water cabana booked at barefoot Beach. Does anyone have any pictures of this cabana and is it a good one to have? Should I try to get a beach front instead?

It seems like if I want to get drinks from the bar or bring food from the BBQ I won't be able to because I need to climb a ladder to get in the cabana?

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

When we were in Labadee in 2013, we had OTW #5 which we absolutely loved and right next to yours. They are easy to get to and the stairs are for climbing out of the water if you don't want to walk around. I loved not having people always walking next to the cabana to get into the water, the reason it's nicer than a beachfront cabana. I think you'll really enjoy it and #6 is the most private. Have a great cruise!!

Here is a map so you can see how private they are except for the cabana next to you. Have a great cruise!!

bf5bg0.jpg

Edited by Snooksi