Liberty Europe Shore Excursions

nycruise

Seems like Livorno is 90 minutes drive from Florence. Are the other ports as far from the major cities? Is the 3 hour round trip included in the length of the tours, for example, The Florence and Pisa Tour is 10 Hours, I assume that includes the 3 hour drive. Thanks.:confused:

Seems like Livorno is 90 minutes drive from Florence. Are the other ports as far from the major cities? Is the 3 hour round trip included in the length of the tours, for example, The Florence and Pisa Tour is 10 Hours, I assume that includes the 3 hour drive. Thanks.:confused:

nycruise,

Most all of the ports are at least an hour or so away from the major cities. Pompeii and the Amalfi cost was approx 1 hour from Naples. You are only a few miles from the Old Town in Dubrovnik. In Venice, you are a short walk and a vaparetto ride from St. Mark's (depending on where the ship docks). In Messina, Taromina and Mt. Etna are an hour or two away. You are a short bus ride away from Las Rambalas in Barcelona. Monaco and Monte Carlo are an hour or so away from Cannes. Florence is about an hour and a half from Livorno. Pisa is less than a half hour from Livorno.

Yes, the tour time is the total time, so it includes the driving time. Don't let that scare you, it really isn't that bad and you have plenty to see along the way.

My review is posted at http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=229725&pp=25

Cayce

Archived