January 5, 2018 Breakaway - No excursions posted yet!

fredman

you can peruse excursions on the website by looking up each port to get a general idea.

I did see that. There a tons of excursions, I wonder if they will list all of those on the website? I guess the difference will be the ones specifically for this cruise will have published prices?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Forums mobile app

Our first cruise with Norwegian, but surprised that when I login to myncl.com, there are no excursions listed. We are 262 days out. Does anyone know when NCL releases the excursions for their itineraries?

Sent from my SM-T377W using Forums mobile app

Yah i'm on this cruise with you, nothing listed yet, but i'm sure they will come along.

Our first cruise with Norwegian, but surprised that when I login to myncl.com, there are no excursions listed. We are 262 days out. Does anyone know when NCL releases the excursions for their itineraries?

Sent from my SM-T377W using Forums mobile app

Hi Mark,

I am on the same cruise as you are and still wondering the same thing. I am guessing that it might be a lot closer to sailing before many of them show in MY NCL. The 2 week Breakaway cruise is not a regular type of cruise of 7 days that repeats often. I think the Breakaway will be doing only 3 14 day cruises in Jan/Feb 2018 before those sailings change again.

Come on over to the roll call for that sailing and you may find out when they are released as soon as someone spots it.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2373344

Hello!

I am also on the same cruise! This is also my first cruise with NCL. In addition to browsing NCL's excursion in general on their website, I have found the port of call forums on this site extremely helpful as well. It has helped me in choosing what port of calls to book excursions, and which ones that We may want to do on our own, Best stops for beach days and etc. Hopefully the excursions for our particular cruise will be listed soon!

Becky