xpress pass

gizvic

Thanks. Just what I've tried to do. I've now spoken to celebrity, and was told that you can only print out the pass 30 days before you leave. They should tell you that, not display different, misleading message.

Your advice was appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks. Just what I've tried to do. I've now spoken to celebrity, and was told that you can only print out the pass 30 days before you leave. They should tell you that, not display different, misleading message.

Your advice was appreciated.

I go in 7 weeks and have just completed and printed my Xpress pass. I did have an issue as although we had paid the T/A the money hadn't been credited to Celebrity, A couple of nudges to the T/A and Celebrity and it was fixed

I am sailing on 16th July and have already printed Pass. In the past, one Pass was required per guest, but this time, only one has printed, and seems to have both names on it. Anyone know if this is right?

I am sailing on 16th July and have already printed Pass. In the past, one Pass was required per guest, but this time, only one has printed, and seems to have both names on it. Anyone know if this is right?

ours has printed as separate passes for each of us. We are each using our own cc for on board spends so perhaps that could be the difference

That's fine. We've had 4 pax all on the same pass. It used to be one for each pax, but our last few have grouped them together and we've had no problems boarding.

I've tried that several times, over several days, on several devices. The link is there, but just comes up with an error. My TA says that he was told by Celebrity that it's only available from 30 days before, but if that is true, surely there wouldn't be a link to it?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

It's their whole system. I had 4 reservations showing on my account and couldn't access the one - all the others were fine, yet the one kept saying there was an error. X could see it their end with no problems. It has now rectified itself, but for how long - who knows :p?

ours has printed as separate passes for each of us. We are each using our own cc for on board spends so perhaps that could be the difference

Ours printed as one for our cabin, but we are all using the same credit card, so it look like that's the reason.

I had this same experience, so I called Celebrity to see if this was okay. I was told that since both DH and I have the same onboard account, there is only one name as the main Xpress pass holder. I hope the CSR I spoke to knows what is going on, I'd hate to have any unpleasant surprises at the pier.