waitlist for early dining

zaban3

We (my mother and our family of 4) are going on the Coral Princess to the Panama Canal on December 24. We made a reservation for two staterooms next to each other and the reservations were made at the same time. When checking "personalizer" both rooms stated early seating requested. I just got the cruise documents and 1 cabin has confirmed early dining and the other is waitlisted #89. Travel agent reservation documents say "early seating". I called Princess and they said that it was the fault of the travel agent. I am waiting for a response from her. How did this happen and how do I get it fixed?

Trans-Canal typically is an older, more-cruised group who tend to prefer second seating.

You should really have no trouble switching now or immediately on-board. Trouble is you REALLY want all at one table .. that may be part of the re-seating issue.

Archived