need help for someone that doesn't snorkel

Crew32

I love to snorkel. My gf has no desire. It isn't that she can't swim. I don't know whether it is an "open water" thing. (she doesn't like swimming at the beach because she can't see anything, she may expect the same thing snorkeling) Or it may be a head under water thing.

anyways... we are probably doing an excursion the involves about 45 minutes of snorkeling off of a boat or dock. She plans to just sit and chill during that time. I have seen on some ports the option of renting a "view board". I think she may find this interesting. Does anyone have any idea where someone could purchase one?

any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Go to a Walmart type store, in the swimming section they sell those little blow-up kick board things for kids. Those have the little windows in them. Bought some for the kids and I think DH and I enjoyed them more than they did! When we left we handed them off to some other kids. Worth a look.

perfect. i hadn't thought to try walmart. living in Florida, might still find it there now. the one on the website is good too. I'll have to compare. i search a bunch of websites and didn't know about that one.Thanks to both of you!!

Archived