Breakaway to Bermuda starting next week

we3k9

Anyone want to volunteer to take Freestyle Daily pics and menu pics and come back and post them? The Bermuda cruises are starting Sunday 4/23. All of us Bermuda cruisers are anxious to see the Dailies so we can pre plan. Please Please please

Get ready to rock n roll. Last time we cruised to Bermuda in May we got 70 knot winds and 25 ft waves. Only 9 people showed up in the dinning room because most people got sick and one young girl vomited at the table. The seas' always rough to Bermuda especially on the way back to NY.

Get ready to rock n roll. Last time we cruised to Bermuda in May we got 70 knot winds and 25 ft waves. Only 9 people showed up in the dinning room because most people got sick and one young girl vomited at the table. The seas' always rough to Bermuda especially on the way back to NY.

Which ship where you on?

Why not try posting in a couple of the roll call boards for the first few trips asking for the Dailies? Some people go on their roll call and don't check other boards.

Because I got in big trouble posting to a roll call I don't belong to and will never do that again.

Because I got in big trouble posting to a roll call I don't belong to and will never do that again.

Why did you get in trouble? For simply posting a comment or asking a question? If that's the case then some people are just petty minded.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

may 28th sailing here!

we've never had rough seas to bermuda, did it once on Star and once on breakaway. now the Gem coming home over this past new years.....

Wow You have been lucky. :cool:

We hit severe weather 3 time and sail into hurricane Fay.:eek:

The first name storm of the season is kicking up sea Now.:evilsmile:

https://weather.com/storms/hurricane/news/tropical-storm-arlene-atlantic-april-2017

Hurricane Season is starting early this year!

Our first "attempt" at going to Bermuda in 2012 on the Carribbean Princess was during Hurricane Sandy, and despite the seas being rough and tug boats in Boston (where we ended up for 2 nights to wait out the storm) holding the ship steady, I don't recall anyone throwing up.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk