Port Arrival Time - Norwegian

Hello! I've only sailed Disney where we check in and select our arrival time during the check in process. Does Norwegian do this, or is it first come/first serve? We are sailing in July on the Dawn.

Not all ports have staggered check-in.... I'm sailing out of Boston in May and no staggered check-in required. If you sail out of Manhattan Cruise Terminal then you would see that choice as part of your online check in (but I was there in November and staggered check-in was not being enforced - wish it was)

Oh, thanks..... I've already printed out my eDocs so I'm going back in to check..... YIKES!!! They added it to the May 5 cruise. No NCL email or anything..... and of course they won't enforce this so it will just annoy me. Lol.

I personally think Boston is well organized it's just the pre boarding waiting area is smaller than it should be. If you are driving, the porters meet you to take your luggage and then you go park. We get there about 9:30, very little pier traffic, drop off luggage, then park in the garage and just chill. The cruise parking is on the top level so it's a great view of the airport and Boston.

Edited by esm54687