Anthem 5 night MDR menus

Hello! Back on my first cruise in July since 2012...I've certainly missed cruising! Anyway was hoping to get some assistance so I can plan the 1 night to do a specialty restaurant. Does anyone have any relatively recent experience with MDR menus on a 5 night Bermuda cruise? For reference, here's a great review with the MDR menus. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2465882&page=9 Trying to determine which menus correspond to nights 1-5 on the 5 night cruise.

Thanks in advance!

Hello! Back on my first cruise in July since 2012...I've certainly missed cruising! Anyway was hoping to get some assistance so I can plan the 1 night to do a specialty restaurant. Does anyone have any relatively recent experience with MDR menus on a 5 night Bermuda cruise? For reference, here's a great review with the MDR menus. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2465882&page=9 Trying to determine which menus correspond to nights 1-5 on the 5 night cruise.

Thanks in advance!

Not much help as I don't have any input on MDR menus but I'm curious as well since we are headed on a 5 night berumuda cruise on the Anthem on June 3rd. Are you on the 5 night to bermuda out of Baltimore on the Grandeur or on the Anthem out of NJ? These are the only two ships I see with this itinerary.

Side note, we lived across from the Italian Store in Arlington for 7 years! Love NOVA.

Not much help as I don't have any input on MDR menus but I'm curious as well since we are headed on a 5 night berumuda cruise on the Anthem on June 3rd. Are you on the 5 night to bermuda out of Baltimore on the Grandeur or on the Anthem out of NJ? These are the only two ships I see with this itinerary.

Side note, we lived across from the Italian Store in Arlington for 7 years! Love NOVA.

Ha funny coincidence, though I no longer live in Arlington (I had lived very close to the Italian Store). Need to update my profile. We're on Anthem out of NJ (wanted the nicer ship).