Theatre show times on Silhouette for West Med Sept 2017

tamster69

Hello all

This is my first post about what will be my families first cruise so please excuse any mistakes and

incorrect terminology.

My sister and I are taking our elderly parents on our first cruise on the Celebrity Silhouette 8 Night Western Mediterranean Cruise this September 2017. It's always been their dream to go on a cruise.

I am trying to arrange as much as I can beforehand to make things easier once on board.

We are staying in Concierge class with select dining and the classic drinks package.

We will probably be dining in the main restaurant most of the time (due to costs) and I see on the online cruise planner that I can prebook dining times which I think for us is better to avoid my parents waiting around but I just wanted to know if anyone has an idea what time the theatre shows might be on? I would like to arrange our dinning before the shows so was thinking of maybe dining at 7 or 7:30. How long should I allow for dinning and then getting to the theatre? If I do prebook dining times but want to change later is that possible? Either online or once on board? I am aware that the show times probably via from itinerary to itinerary but any show times from recent Silhouette sailings would be greatly appreciated along with any other advice.

Thank you very much :)

Shows are almost always at 7 p.m. and 9 p.m. There might also be a late night show at 10 or 10:30, usually an adults-only comic.

You can pre-book your Select dining times, and if you need to change on board, you just take to the Maitre D on a night-by-night basis.

Dinner can often take a fairly long time, so 7:30 would be cutting it close to make a 9 p.m. show. I would recommend 6:30 or 7:00. And be sure to tell the waiter that you are going to the show.

Welcome and enjoy your cruise.

Every time we have cruised in the Med we spend all the time ashore that we can and at night just want to relax before getting up again early the next day to tour.

The shows were very optional for us.

Dinner can often take a fairly long time, so 7:30 would be cutting it close to make a 9 p.m. show. I would recommend 6:30 or 7:00. And be sure to tell the waiter that you are going to the show.

Especially for Qusine! I think our group spent almost 3 hours there. It is unlimited courses by design. I think we had 6 or 7 courses + 5 different desserts. At other restaurants, we could order multiple entree but you kind of feel bad doing it as it is not really normal. But Qusine encourage you to keep going until you cannot eat anymore. :p

In my experience, the Celebrity shows were at 7:15 and around 9:15pm typically. We dined early and usually went to the later show. And we usually had time to relax in the lounge before the show as well. The main dining room was lovely every evening. We never felt the need to do any of the "extra" dining in the evenings.

In my experience, the Celebrity shows were at 7:15 and around 9:15pm typically. We dined early and usually went to the later show. And we usually had time to relax in the lounge before the show as well. The main dining room was lovely every evening. We never felt the need to do any of the "extra" dining in the evenings.

Thank you. What time did you dine? I was thinking at 7pm as I also don't want to have to come back from any excursions too early and then the late shows.

Thank you. What time did you dine? I was thinking at 7pm as I also don't want to have to come back from any excursions too early and then the late shows.

Though actually it looks like 6:45 or 7:15 are the only times available. I had no idea going on a cruise could be this complicated :o

We had set dining at the early seating - I think it was around 6:30pm. In our upcoming cruise, we have the Open Dining, so we will "be in the same boat" lol and will have to plan our dining times better. We found 6:15-6:30 a bit early and rushed getting ready many days, but I'm thinking around 7:00 would be good.

I just saw your next post lol....or 7:15 would be good I think. However, sometimes older people like to eat earlier, so maybe 6:45? Either would be good. Did you join your cruise's roll call on this site? There is usually lots of info and shared tour options if your group in interested.

I just saw your next post lol....or 7:15 would be good I think. However, sometimes older people like to eat earlier, so maybe 6:45? Either would be good. Did you join your cruise's roll call on this site? There is usually lots of info and shared tour options if your group in interested.

Thanks again for all your helpful advice

Sent from my iPhone using Forums