Changing dining reservations

ChitownKaye

We have booked reservations for specialty dining for our cruise but did not get optimal times or dates for what we would like. Where does one go to book a different day and time and cancel the other that we have locked in just in case?

Thanks this helps. Was wondering how to change once reservations booked just in case we changed minds as to which restaurants or times ( we have the 3 dinner plan but not sure yet which 3 to do)

Also, When can dining reservations be made? Does it have to be once you hit the 90-day mark? Finalizing our excursions 1st before choosing times

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Thanks this helps. Was wondering how to change once reservations booked just in case we changed minds as to which restaurants or times ( we have the 3 dinner plan but not sure yet which 3 to do)

Also, When can dining reservations be made? Does it have to be once you hit the 90-day mark? Finalizing our excursions 1st before choosing times

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Yes, unless you are in the Haven. BTW call Norwegian not the concierge. The concierge only has access to limited times. Norwegian had more time slots available. I have no idea why.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Online it shows the times we would want as unavailable.

Yup. You are too late. In order to get optimal dates and times, you have to book exactly 90 days prior to your cruise. Prime time dining is in high demand. Once sold out, they are gone.

Calling NCL helps change you change to other non optimal times.

On embarkation day, as soon as you board the ship, fix your reservations to the dates and time you want. NCL holds tables for onboard bookings.

Cagneys and Teppanyaki are in the highest demand.

Online it shows the times we would want as unavailable.

It did for me too when I wanted to move my time in Teppanyaki about 60 days out. When I called they were able to change my time from 7 to 7:30.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Yup. You are too late. In order to get optimal dates and times, you have to book exactly 90 days prior to your cruise. Prime time dining is in high demand. Once sold out, they are gone.

Calling NCL helps change you change to other non optimal times.

On embarkation day, as soon as you board the ship, fix your reservations to the dates and time you want. NCL holds tables for onboard bookings.

Cagneys and Teppanyaki are in the highest demand.

So I found out. I did book the reservations at 90 days out and then went back yesterday (86 days) to add a couple of shows and somehow all of my dinner reservations got canceled. I was able to rebook LeBistro and Ocean Blue, but within the few seconds that happened we lost our Cagney's reservations. Somebody must have booked right when mine got canceled - :mad:mad at myself. I booked a different day and time, but would like to get the original back. I'll try calling or get to them as soon as we board. Thanks! It's not the end of the world - still don't know what mistake I made.:confused: