Emerald Aloha deck entrance doors to inside cabins

stjlo

I have booked A749 (interior cabin) and also an outside balcony cabin on the same deck across the hall. Will the doors to these cabins open into the same corridor? looking at the deck plan, there seems to be an interior corridor also so it's confusing. Thank you for your help.

Yes the doors will open into the same corridor. Have you booked the last balcony A747? If you have this cabin has an angled balcony so will give you a little more outside space.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Yes, we have A747... I booked it especially for the extra balcony space. I just noticed you're from Swindon... my husband is from there. We just returned from a visit to see the family!! Small world!

I have booked A749 (interior cabin) and also an outside balcony cabin on the same deck across the hall. Will the doors to these cabins open into the same corridor? looking at the deck plan, there seems to be an interior corridor also so it's confusing. Thank you for your help.

Even numbered cabins open to port side hallway..

Odd numbered cabins to starboard side hallway.

The only interior corridor in public use on any Princess ship is on Plaza deck of Caribbean Princess. Every other cabin in the fleet opens to the main hallway on their deck.