Connecting from a to c at boston

Only selections was DFW or PHX and have gone through both and so far have had excellent flights. I hope having that extra hour will help a lot. Getting to Boston 1 hour earlier then previous flight is much better providing that flight isn't late. LOL

Gay

Hi, I'm helping a friend find air next year, to Copenhagen and saw your post. I'm wondering why you didn't just fly from Palm Springs to S.F. and then direct to Copenhagen? Air price seems very reasonable (around $500) and only one stop. You could then get one way air from Boston to PSP. (under $300).

Of course, it's too late now but just curious. We always try to find international flights where we only have one stop. Less to worry about.

I checked all connections including SF but at the time I booked the flights, the connection via SF was higher and was looking at the best arrival time to BOS to meet the 8:45 flight to CPH. I even checked LAX over which the flight was cheaper ( Non Stop ), but the transportation cost to LAX plus possible 1 night stay unless we did a 1 way care rental hours early am that morning, discounted the difference in flight cost out of LAX vs Palm Springs. This is the first time I have ever changed a flight.

I imagine if you were booking air today, you'd do things differently. It's always easier to have your luggage checked through to final destination.

We usually don't book our air until we make final payment but we take last minute cruises. So far, we've been able to get reasonable prices. AIr2Sea prices usually remain pretty stable. Most air is non refundable or have high fees to change, as you've found out. I probably wouldn't have paid $600 to get in 45 minutes earlier but that's just me.

I'm sure everything will work out. Enjoy your cruise. :)

I look for flights internationally where we can go PSP to say East Coast then direct to destination and have our luggage checked through. Flying to CPH didn't work out the way I had hoped for mainly due to cost. The ideal route would have been Non Stop from connecting City. I also looked at 1 way LAX to CPH, then BOS back to PSP . It finally came down to booking a R/T ticket to Boston then choice Air to CPH from Boston.

Gay