Best way to spend 3 days in Bermuda

CatieM80

My family (husband, myself and our 4 and a half year old daughter) will be in Bermuda this June. We arrive at 1:00 pm on Sunday and depart at 4:00 pm on Tuesday. I am looking for suggestions on how to best spend that time there. We have found so many things we are interested in doing, it's hard to narrow it down! Some of the things that have caught our eyes: snorkel park beach, Gibbs hill lighthouse, Horseshoe Bay, the caves, the botanical gardens, west whale bay beach, admiralty house park. Open to other ideas as well. Our daughter loves beaches and is pretty adventurous, but we obviously want to stick with activities that are appropriate and safe for her. So what do your perfect three days in Bermuda look like? Thanks for any suggestions!

Snorkel Park Beach isn't anything special at all. The only good thing about it, is that it's very close to where the cruise ships dock. Walking distance. Horseshoe Bay, IMO, is a must do. It's an amazing beach. I don't have any experience with the other places you mentioned. Have a great time!

Horseshoe Bay is amazing and a must do and see. There's a small cove on the extreme right side that is calmer and tends to have lots of fish in 3-4 feet of water, good for kids. I would do that on day 2 in the morning. I would save Snorkle Park for day 3 since you can do that then explore the Dockyard the same day and be close to the ship to get back on by afternoon. I've never gone to the Caves or the Lighthouse before but have heard good things. Have fun planning :D

Horseshoe Bay is amazing and a must do and see. There's a small cove on the extreme right side that is calmer and tends to have lots of fish in 3-4 feet of water, good for kids. I would do that on day 2 in the morning. I would save Snorkle Park for day 3 since you can do that then explore the Dockyard the same day and be close to the ship to get back on by afternoon. I've never gone to the Caves or the Lighthouse before but have heard good things. Have fun planning :D

With a four and a half year old they should keep in mind that both Caves are over 80 steep steps down and the same steps back up. No elevator. Gibbs Lighthouse is 185 steps to the top. No elevator.