Refillable popcorn buckets

metairiegal

Not sure of the current price but typically the park buckets are different and cannot be used on the ship.

What is the cost of the popcorn bucket and how much is it for refills?

Can we use a bucket recently purchased in the parks on the ships? Does the bucket cost the same at WDW?

Not sure of the current price but typically the park buckets are different and cannot be used on the ship.

Ok, thanks. I thought I had read somewhere that buckets from the park could be used. Good to know!

Every time we've sailed (9 times now), the buckets have been identical to the ones in the parks and refills cost just as much as whether you have a refillable bucket or but a box o popcorn. The refillable one just holds more popcorn (sometimes).

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

I went looking for mine but couldn't find it but was pretty sure it had a DCL logo (was also a while ago).

Thinking about it, while officially they can't be used, honestly I don't think the workers will care what Disney bucket they refill unless the boss is watching.

When we sailed on the Dream in 2011, I think they only had prepopped bags of popcorn. When we sailed on the Wonder in 2014, I only saw it sold in small bags for about 15 minutes outside the theatre.

I was assuming DCL didn't really want you eating popcorn for the cleanup factor.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

For any concierge cruisers out there, you will be able to get your fill of popcorn in the Concierge Lounge (Dream & Fantasy - not sure about the smaller ships). Make sure your kids know that, so they don't spend money on popcorn down by the theater. My kids got their popcorn from the lounge to take with them to the theater.

Okay, so I asked. Holiday promotional buckets/fancy ones like Cinderella are basically the same, so if you get one in the parks, will probably work.

The normal buckets are usually DCL/Park specific, but as I noted the workers probably will not care.