RCCL website

I have used google chrome for my Anthem cruise last December and had no problems getting to my reservation etc. Now for the past few weeks, I have been trying to get to my cruise next week and cannot get to it with google chrome or even IE. I prefer GC and won't go back to IE.

Also I get emails from RC at my google account. Get the email but cannot get to any info on the email. Very frustrating. ROYAL please fix this.

If the problem is because if something wrong with Gmail or a setting, there won't be anything for the cruise line to fix.

This message may have been entered using voice recognition. Please excuse any typos.

I just logged into Royal Caribbean UK on Chrome, Firefox and Safari without an issue but yet I can't do it through the US site. I wish they would fix it. :)

I just went to the UK site and was able to pull up my upcoming cruise for next week on the Adventure with google chrome. But when I wanted to book another cruise or see other cruises with the UK site, I could not. Again, RC please fix this. There is nothing wrong with my gmail. I have no problem with my other gmails.