Pacific Jewel to Moreton Island

Any tips or advice on activities on Moreton Island? I'm going in a cruise with my 10 year old daughter, she would love to see dolphins etc, can this be done locally? Is it cheaper? Any other ideas?

We leave in 19 days - still no cabin 🙄

Easily achieved but you need to book through the Ship to ensure you get to do the dolphin activities as they are very popular. The ship is basically using all the Tangalooma Resort excursions / activities, so there is no savings by waiting to book on the island but there is the risk of missing out.

Easily achieved but you need to book through the Ship to ensure you get to do the dolphin activities as they are very popular. The ship is basically using all the Tangalooma Resort excursions / activities, so there is no savings by waiting to book on the island but there is the risk of missing out.

I had a feeling that might be the case, thanks for your response :)

I am on her again tomorrow to Moreton Island but did the same cruise in March. There is stuff you can do ashore without any fees (swimming on the beach or in the pool) as the resort is available to cruise passengers. There are some activities you can book once ashore but it is at the same prices as the cruise ship (on days the cruise ship visits).