Liberty of the Seas Deck 6 aft noise from Promenade below????

Looking at the deck plans, it looks to me like 6371 would be over the MDR and not the Promenade. I would assume a quieter atmosphere there. Even so, from our last couple of cruises (FOS and LOS), the Promenade was not real loud unless there was something like a band playing or the parade going on. On our last cruise we were in 6224 on LOS, which is at the front of the ship and over the edge of the Star Lounge and if there was any noise from below, it wasn't anything memorable. Certainly nothing more than the normal noises from people in the hallway talking and going in and out of their rooms.

Our daughter had a deck 6 cabin on Freedom almost directly across from that (6671) and they had no complaints with noise. It is above the dining room I think. She did complain once when we got her a promenade view cabin. We thought we were doing her a favor but she prefers the regular inside due to privacy and noise issues. Go figure.