Staggered Check In

This is the first time I have to choose a check-in time. I live a 2 hour drive from port and have no idea what time I will arrive. Even if I plan on leaving my house at a certain time, it doesn't mean I actually will. Plus you never know how south Florida traffic will be. I know I can't arrive earlier than the scheduled time, but I assume it is no problem if I arrive later. Should I just pick an early time just in case I am able to arrive early and then not worry about it if I am late? Can any of you confirm that I will have no problem if I arrive after my scheduled time?

Also, we we have people sharing a cabin that will arrive at different times. Carnival says all the people in the cabin must arrive at the scheduled time. I am assuming it is ok for some to arrive at the scheduled time and some to arrive later.

This is the first time I have to choose a check-in time. I live a 2 hour drive from port and have no idea what time I will arrive. Even if I plan on leaving my house at a certain time, it doesn't mean I actually will. Plus you never know how south Florida traffic will be. I know I can't arrive earlier than the scheduled time, but I assume it is no problem if I arrive later. Should I just pick an early time just in case I am able to arrive early and then not worry about it if I am late? Can any of you confirm that I will have no problem if I arrive after my scheduled time?

You will have no problem

Also, we we have people sharing a cabin that will arrive at different times. Carnival says all the people in the cabin must arrive at the scheduled time. I am assuming it is ok for some to arrive at the scheduled time and some to arrive later.

When you select your check in time, it says all guests must arrive within the window not that you must all get there at the same time. You will all have individual boarding passes. As long as you don't arrive early, you can check-in separately anytime during or after your scheduled time.