P&O Room service menu - now with charges

debpaytond

I was just looking at the different eating options on board and came scross a new room service menu. It looks like in the past few days that P&O have changed the menu, alot more items on however all with charges ranging £1.50 upwards. This wasnt on the site last week when i booked and i havent seen any mention of it anywhere prior. The Q&A pages says the menu has been updated now more choice and some with charge but everything looks like it has a charge other than breakfast

http://www.pocruises.com/Global/ships/All%20Ships%20PDFS/POC%20H16275%20PO%20Room%20Service%20Menu%20ROF%20WEB.PDF

I was just looking at the different eating options on board and came scross a new room service menu. It looks like in the past few days that P&O have changed the menu, alot more items on however all with charges ranging £1.50 upwards. This wasnt on the site last week when i booked and i havent seen any mention of it anywhere prior. The Q&A pages says the menu has been updated now more choice and some with charge but everything looks like it has a charge other than breakfast

http://www.pocruises.com/Global/ships/All%20Ships%20PDFS/POC%20H16275%20PO%20Room%20Service%20Menu%20ROF%20WEB.PDF

There's already a thread on this [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums