Live - NCL Breakaway 5-7 to 5-14 to Bermuda

seadog67

If I miss any questions or posts I apologize upfront as I am mainly posting from my phone and Ipad.

Heading to our cabin, will post pics and thoughts next.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad you found us again dcipjr! Glad you are along for the ride! We are in cabin 11706, all the way up front.

Awesome...you're one deck down and on the opposite side, so we'll have the mirror image of your cabin.

We're really looking forward to the forward-facing suite. We had the Haven once before, but it was a Courtyard room so it didn't have a separate bedroom. This time we've got a true suite.

My wife was sold as soon as I told her that I could use the coffee machine out in the living room while she's sound asleep in the bedroom. (y)

If I miss any questions or posts I apologize upfront as I am mainly posting from my phone and Ipad.

Heading to our cabin, will post pics and thoughts next.

Hey no apologies needed. We are happy with whatever you are able to share. It's your vacation, so enjoy. We are just along for the ride!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Awesome...you're one deck down and on the opposite side, so we'll have the mirror image of your cabin.

We're really looking forward to the forward-facing suite. We had the Haven once before, but it was a Courtyard room so it didn't have a separate bedroom. This time we've got a true suite.

My wife was sold as soon as I told her that I could use the coffee machine out in the living room while she's sound asleep in the bedroom. (y)

Absolutely, these are great room and nice size bathrooms as well!

' Hope it is warm enough to get in the water.'

Todays sea temperature in Hamilton is 73 degree's F. :D

That will do! Thanks biker!

Hey no apologies needed. We are happy with whatever you are able to share. It's your vacation, so enjoy. We are just along for the ride!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Ditto that! You are already doing an amazing job, and I'm sooo impressed you even have music to your videos :D

Please remember to relax, we'll all still be here whenever you have a chance to post :)

Ditto that! You are already doing an amazing job, and I'm sooo impressed you even have music to your videos :D

Please remember to relax, we'll all still be here whenever you have a chance to post

Thanks! We will for sure relax. I tend to wander and take pictures to relax so posting is no biggie for me. Glad you are along for the ride travel33!

Freestyle Daily Day 1

89cfb01ad1d08f9823fb0eb110a5c64a.jpg

996a6a43ad251092e4d6cc9760fac303.jpg

9afc7d995c9e531a2e5d8e5de697d177.jpg

d89f545653d19ec4aed35c110ae211bb.jpg

Show listings

f967abb16526dcb0b61cba2736ba565d.jpg

Wow!

This is almost as exciting as going on the cruise itself - we are on the Breakaway in Haven 16110 June 18th, and this is a fantastic surprise.

You have amazing youtube skills, and as much as I am LOVING every moment you are showing, please remember to first and foremost enjoy yourself.

Thank you and I cannot wait to see how much fun you have on your vacation.

Warm Regards, Amy

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am soooo excited about my sailing in September (well every sailing)!!!! I will live vicariously thought through you this next week!!!! Have an awesome time time!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

seadog67,

This is awesome - that's for live posting! Have a great time. We've done this cruise on the Breakaway a couple times and will be doing it again in a few weeks, also in the Haven. When I spoke with the pre-cruise concierge desk, they originally told me Patrick was going to be the concierge on board for our sailing. Then when some friends who are on the same cruise called, they were told Anoop would be the concierge. We've sailed with Anoop several times before and he is great (I'm sure Patrick is too). Just wondering if you could get the definitive answer while you're on board. No big deal. Just curious. Thanks and have fun!

Wow!

This is almost as exciting as going on the cruise itself - we are on the Breakaway in Haven 16110 June 18th, and this is a fantastic surprise.

You have amazing youtube skills, and as much as I am LOVING every moment you are showing, please remember to first and foremost enjoy yourself.

Thank you and I cannot wait to see how much fun you have on your vacation.

Warm Regards, Amy

Thanks for the kind words, and have a blast in June! We are currently unpacking and heading to the Muster Drill.

Lots of luggage to be delivered..

d6c6e46b1eab6196c63e126e34d038b3.jpg

I'm hooked on this thread already, love your videos! Have a great time onboard

Sent from my SM-G920F using Forums mobile app

Thanks glad it is enjoyable! Not sure if once at sea video will load but pictures should. Thanks for following!

seadog67,

This is awesome - that's for live posting! Have a great time. We've done this cruise on the Breakaway a couple times and will be doing it again in a few weeks, also in the Haven. When I spoke with the pre-cruise concierge desk, they originally told me Patrick was going to be the concierge on board for our sailing. Then when some friends who are on the same cruise called, they were told Anoop would be the concierge. We've sailed with Anoop several times before and he is great (I'm sure Patrick is too). Just wondering if you could get the definitive answer while you're on board. No big deal. Just curious. Thanks and have fun!

No worries I will check. Patrick is currently here, I will see if they know who will be here in a few weeks. Thanks for following!

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am soooo excited about my sailing in September (well every sailing)!!!! I will live vicariously thought through you this next week!!!! Have an awesome time time!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Awesome glad you are enjoying, have a blast in September!

Time for the Mustard Drill, hope they have beer and pretzels... :)

Grab your life jacket.. oh not needed..

Muster Station B5

30d7eab78b29de47961318f6624f05b1.jpg

Had a good turnout

707e4013a09723ba0b8471805c2edfa8.jpg

Had a small unannounced back stage tour... :)

f66799c1502d50e3e6485a410073fc4c.jpg