Community like this but for all inclusive instead of cruise?

chewie8008

So I have an all inclusive resort booked for Punta Cana in June. I'm looking for a great community like this except for all inclusives. Trying to figure out what to do in Punta Cana while we're there. Or if there is no such place, maybe you guys could help me.

We want to go deep sea fishing, not on a group boat though. We want to do a private charter. Any recommendations for the best company to go with? Looking for just a half day trip for around $700/750.

Also interested in doing the hoyo azul cenote. Any recommended tour companies to go with?

Would appreciate any info!

TA is one of the most resourceful forums and you will find other great resources just by Googling different queries. If you can change consider one of the resorts in Bayahibe or Dominicus like Dreams or Iberostar, many of the best day sail and fishing excursions depart from right there as well.

• 4 months later...

Normally, I'm all about cruising, but this time my hubby didn't want too. We book our anniversary trip to St Thomas for Dec. Since Hurricane Irma heavily damaged the resort we had book, we changed our reservations to Dreams Palms Punta Cana. I was wondering how your trip went and if you had any recommendations.