Palma, Mallorca, Spain - bike rentals (recommendations/reviews please)

Hi, for a change of pace my girlfriend and I are looking at renting bikes and doing a half day ride around in Majorca. We get into port at 1 pm and departure is 8 pm (Saturday June 24).

If you have rented bicycles or taken a bike tour in Majorca, your recommendations/reviews would be appreciated.

Cheers!

Roehl

• 7 months later...
Hi, for a change of pace my girlfriend and I are looking at renting bikes and doing a half day ride around in Majorca. We get into port at 1 pm and departure is 8 pm (Saturday June 24).

If you have rented bicycles or taken a bike tour in Majorca, your recommendations/reviews would be appreciated.

Cheers!

Roehl

I have never done it myself , but have seen this company at the port on various occasions Looks good Value.

https://www.viator.com/tours/Mallorca/Palma-de-Mallorca-Bike-Tour-with-Optional-Tapas/d955-6569BIKE?&mobile_redirect=no&pref=02&aid=gdsarlsa&mcid=28353&tsem=true&supag=44860718789&supkl=kl&supsc=s&supai=240625872156&supap=1t3&supdv=c&supnt=g&supti=aud-298081526869:dsa-346290141587&suplp=1005517&supli=&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI59qCx-qk2AIVUjPTCh11TACKEAAYAyAAEgJJOvD_BwE