Deluxe Beverage Package and VOOM One Device Question

Question to those who have purchased the Deluxe Beverage Package and VOOM One Device package... Does the VOOM include streaming or is it the standard VOOM without streaming? The reason I'm asking is the package description does not include the word/term "stream", but the standalone internet package does. And, the planner no longer offers a VOOM package, they are all surf+stream for however many devices. I think I remember at one time VOOM being different than surf+stream at different price points.

It does say Voom surf & stream on mine.

18230E9E-909A-422D-AB12-4E922D050201_zpsgno7ki4c.jpg

I'm being overly cautious as streaming is not mentioned anywhere (including e-mailed confirmation) but in the description. I think I'm good, but didn't want to wait until I'm onboard to find out. We need the streaming to keep DS busy when DW and I head out for evenings after AO closes.

I also purchased the "Deluxe Beverage Package and VOOM One Device" package for a future sailing on Allure. I didn't consider the omission of the "Surf + Stream" until you mentioned it. I'm curious, as well.

I went to my cruise planner and looked up the overview on the "Deluxe Beverage Package and VOOM One Device" package. Here is what it says:

"Stay refreshed and connected all cruise long with this offer exclusively available on Cruise Planner. For one low price*, this bundle includes both the Deluxe Beverage Package and the VOOM Surf + Stream - 1 Device Package. Toast to virtually unlimited options of beverages on your vacation– wake up with premium coffee, tea, and fresh-squeezed juices, then keep cool onboard with non-alcoholic drinks and bottled still and sparkling water. Relax and unwind with premium and frozen cocktails, domestic and imported beers, and a wide selection of wines by the glass.** Plus, enjoy a discount of 40% off bottles of wine under $100 and 20% off bottles above $100 in bars and dining rooms. With VOOM, the fastest internet at sea, enjoy unlimited high-speed internet and stream all your favorite movies, shows and music while onboard. Share every unforgettable moment of your vacation in real time. *Price based on per person per day. **All Beverage Packages exclude any beverages served inside licensed Starbucks® stores."

So hopefully that implies that Surf + Stream are also always included, and hopefully that is consistent across all ships.