Costa Maya beach clubs

Marie51

I know there's a lot of information about the various beach clubs but I'm still confused about the best place for us. We do not want an all inclusive but rather just a place where we can order a meal and a couple of drinks. Most of these beach club seem to have packages where you pay a set price for food and drinks and that is not what I'm looking for. Thanks

While many beach clubs along the malecon offer packages, they also have PAYGO with no charge for loungers. As far as I know the only exclusive A.I. on the malecon is Nohoch Kay. By exclusive I mean you need reservations in advance and then a limited fare and drinks are provided (used to be full menu and all drinks under old owner).

But if you take a taxi to Blue Kay, where you can enter directly, you do not have to have a reservation or buy a package. Likewise for Tropicante and Busters. But for these you are better served by reserving your loungers in advance (no charge for this) as it helps them manage the number of people, and supplies needed for the day. Tropicante ( and Busters it's sister club a short walk away)can be contacted via their website or at www.sandalsandskis.com.