Documents for port check-in

dixielandings

So I was under the impression that all we need at the Port is our PAT document, and that all other docs (other than passports and birth certificates) were electronic. But I got a reminder email the other day to be sure to print my edocs. I don't see anything that says "print this and take to the Port" as in the past.

I think I saw a thread about this a few weeks ago but I can't find it now!

Thanks!

The thread a few weeks ago basically pointed out that there is no longer a signature form to be printed and signed, it is done electronically when you do your on line check in.

I haven't cruised since March, which was when the change supposedly took place...so no "for sure" answer. As I read the print out, you shouldn't need anything at the terminal other than your proof of identity and citizenship documentation. Bottom line, no worries. Even in the "olden days" when we needed to print out stuff, DCL had it readily available at the terminal for those who showed up without it. DCL has a bad situation of the right hand doesn't know what the left is doing. One department will make a change and the word doesn't get to the other involved departments....like the electronic check in replacing printed/signed documents didn't get to the department that should have changed the e-mail reminders, perhaps. Bottom line--the print and sign "signature sheet" was discontinued in March.

Enjoy your trip!

Right--OP noted that in the first post.

Just reiterating that it is in fact required. It does state "Please review the information below for accuracy. Next, select “Print Port Arrival Form” and then bring it with you when you board the ship." on the page where you view the form.