Aruba, Bonaire, Curacao ABC Islands off the beaten path

dan0377

LOL and that would be a problem 8 days?😂😂

I too would love to see NCL do that in the spring. Had to book Carnival Vista to do a May cruise and go to Aruba, curaçao, Grand Turk, and D.R.

We were going to do that same itinerary on the Vista over Labor Day in 2018, instead we decided to do the Horizon out of NYC going to GT, Amber Cove & San Juan over that timeframe and we're going to do the exotic southern itinerary over Valentine's 2019. Both cruises are 8 days on the Horizon in a Havana cabin.

Sent from my XT1254 using Forums mobile app

How far in advance did you make your reservation? We'll be there on 2/14/19.

Reservation around St. Patrick's Day for Halloween cruise (Approx).

I asked these guys for a map of our itinerary after completing the tour.

They promised to forward one to me in an email.

They did. Waiting in my in-box when I got home.

If you enjoy snorkeling, the snorkeling in Bonaire is FANTASTIC. I highly recommend Woodwind, but if they're full I'm sure someone else can recommend another group to go out with. People also say the snorkeling in Curacao is good, but I haven't been yet so I can't say for sure. When we went snorkeling in Aruba the visibility was awful, so I'm reserving judgement until we can try it again.

Absolutely agree about Woodwind. I've snorkeled with them twice and will again in 2018. They must have every type of snorkeling gear known to man, including prescription masks, wet suits, floats, etc. I recommend you make reservations right now for your cruise; you don't pay until the day of the tour.

After our first tour with Woodwind, we snorkeled in Aruba; what a letdown! Very few fish, strong currents, not much to see. Last visit to Aruba I did an island tour with Sonny Binns; he has a small bus and did a good job.

Curacao is lovely, and a great place to wander around. The architecture is amazing.

Absolutely agree about Woodwind. I've snorkeled with them twice and will again in 2018. They must have every type of snorkeling gear known to man, including prescription masks, wet suits, floats, etc. I recommend you make reservations right now for your cruise; you don't pay until the day of the tour..

Ditto for Woodwind excellence.

Book early.