Celebrity VS MSC?

cobeck

Also tried Divina for itinerary and won't go back. Great price and beautiful ship and good food in sports lounge(yes free burgers and pretty good wings too).

Entertainment was far too opera and classical for me and the food in MDR was poorly presented and meh. Servers after 6 days had no idea who any of the exact same people were and didn't really care to connect.

I don't really get the people that rave about the food or entertainment on Divina but if you enjoy opera and significant classical music give it a try, the price makes it attractive and the ship is gorgeous.

Everyone has their opinions. Everyone should respect others and their opinions. Our opinion of MSC is totally different than yours. Entertainment was excellent as there were Production Shows every night on MSC. Yes, they had an Opera ONE, (1) night which we thought was OK, but not great. Classical music? I have seen more on Celebrity. You may have had a poor waiter and Asst. We had an excellent staff on the Divina. Perks on MSC were fantastic since we were given Black based on our Diamond+ on RCI. Four meals in the Specialty Restaurants. That is about a $200 value when you compare to the price of SRs on X (Tuscan and Maronos.) Drinks cheaper and most everything else more reasonable on MSC. The only thing that was less was the size of the TV in the cabin. Very small and had to wear my glasses. L:OL

We were on Divina in Feb 17 and then on the Reflection Feb 17. Got off Divina and onto Reflection. We thought Divina was much better than Reflection overall. FYI- We are Elite+ on Celebrity.

Two sides to every coin! LOL Happy Cruising!!!!!

Everyone has their opinions. Everyone should respect others and their opinions. Our opinion of MSC is totally different than yours. Entertainment was excellent as there were Production Shows every night on MSC. Yes, they had an Opera ONE, (1) night which we thought was OK, but not great. Classical music? I have seen more on Celebrity. You may have had a poor waiter and Asst. We had an excellent staff on the Divina.

We were on Divina in Feb 17 and then on the Reflection Feb 17. Got off Divina and onto Reflection. We thought Divina was much better than Reflection overall. FYI- We are Elite+ on Celebrity.

Two sides to every coin! LOL Happy Cruising!!!!!

:) Yup never had a bad cruise.

The best laugh we had on Divina was Every night show the tenors were trotted out for a couple of numbers, my wife had tears rolling down her face. This is still the most beautiful ship I've been on