Breakfast time on Explorer

Does anyone happen to know what time the breakfast buffet opens on Explorer of the Seas (Alaska)?We will be traveling with some little ones who may wake up extra early due to time change.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

You could grab some boxed cereal or fruit when you are at the breakfast buffet and save it for the next morning. That way, they could nibble away, and you wouldn't need to hurry. Hubby & I do this for ourselves.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 5 weeks later...

With the three hour time change- your kids may be up really early. I understand your concern. I'd bring some granola bars or something they like to nosh on with you for at least the first morning. Later on you can pick things out in the buffet- little boxes of cereal and things like that- to take back to the room for "emergencies". I always brought a bunch of fun snacks for my kids when they were little. Between the long flights, standing in line to get on the ship, and sometimes not having time to eat before the mandatory lifeboat drill- granola bars or similar things- really come in handy. Especially if they don't usually get these kinds of "treats". At home we don't generally eat snack bars- so my kids loved their little travel snacks. I did too!