Best deck on the Sunshine? whats your favorite?

tlc64

Booked on deck 7 in a balcony room 7274 to be exact. I'm thinking of switching to the lido deck there are a few cabin available should I bother/ would love to be close to the pools any experience with this. What's your favorite deck?

We are not Lido people. We like aft deck 7 with cabins above and below. 2 decks down to Alchemy/pub/Ocean Plaza area; 2 decks up to to Havana/JiJi's. We get a balcony and spend lots of time there and feel less wind and movement at the rear of the ship.

But if you were big into Serenity however, then Lido might be a better call.

I don't like the Lido deck too much. Too loud and crowded for me. The pool area is small and really crowded on sea days. I liked the 14th deck forward to lounge on the Serenity area. I like to be in the middle of the ship. Easy to get to everything.

Have only sailed on the Lido once before. Will be sailing on the Lido again next month. I would sail Lido every cruise if I could. I have a teenage son and we spend a lot of time on the Lido deck and I love the proximity to the pool and buffet. I feel its faster to the fun.

We were in cabin 9171 on the Sunshine last August. I was worried about noise from the Lido deck, but it was a great area to be in- so close to everything and it wasn't noisy at all! We also had Angel, the best steward we ever had. Anytime I can book the Lido deck I will.

Booked on deck 7 in a balcony room 7274 to be exact. I'm thinking of switching to the lido deck there are a few cabin available should I bother/ would love to be close to the pools any experience with this. What's your favorite deck?

We sailed twice in 7277 and loved the location ... with the elevator nearby you can get anywhere easily

We really enjoyed deck 6, but I'll add this. For whatever reason, we found the atrium to be REALLY loud. As in...our room (6215) was impossible to sleep in, when they had parties in the Atrium. May not bother some folks, but we got a room much further back, for our upcoming Sunshine cruise.