Looking for all-inclusive day resorts? For while in port in St.Thomas

Hello! On my last cruise I purchased an all inclusive day pass to a beach resort in Cozumel. It ended up being the most relaxing and enjoyable port day on the cruise. They had a sandy beach, pool, hot tub, restaurant, and bar.

I am looking to find a similar gig for my upcoming cruise in January. Any suggestions? I would love a quieter atmosphere to relax with my hubby.

Thank you!

Nothing in St Thomas (or the eastern Carib really) like Coz. Did you spend your day at one of the more lively beach clubs or are you looking for a quieter beach resort? You can choose either vibe on St Thomas and these beaches have amenities. You'll find descriptions and feedback in the beautiful beaches of St Thomas thread and many others, Coki and Magens would be the more lively or the busiest, while other beaches like Elysian and Sapphire typically less crowded and more relaxing.

This is a list of previous threads on all inclusives returned from a search here, some very recent. Last I knew the Ritz, Bolongo Bay, and Marriott had some type of day pass, not sure if that is the case now?

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/search.php?searchid=107484425

Nothing in St Thomas (or the eastern Carib really) like Coz. Did you spend your day at one of the more lively beach clubs or are you looking for a quieter beach resort? You can choose either vibe on St Thomas and these beaches have amenities. You'll find descriptions and feedback in the beautiful beaches of St Thomas thread and many others, Coki and Magens would be the more lively or the busiest, while other beaches like Elysian and Sapphire typically less crowded and more relaxing.

This is a list of previous threads on all inclusives returned from a search here, some very recent. Last I knew the Ritz, Bolongo Bay, and Marriott had some type of day pass, not sure if that is the case now?

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/search.php?searchid=107484425

Thank you for your feedback! I was definitely looking for a quieter vibe. Good to know the differences. I researched Sapphire beach and I think that may be the winner. Looks like the Marriot does have day passes for $35 that you purchase at the hotel day of. I will keep checking out the other threads.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Also interested in pool option and looking for any feedback/opinions of the morningstar?

How much was transportation there and back?

P.S. never mind - just found this on the resortforaday website

STTMFR-2T.jpg?1510734062

Edited by Froufie

Sapphire is our favorite, if you're there early you'll have no problem fin\ding a nice SHAded spot along the water with beautiful water and island views.

See my recent thread with webcams of some of these east end beaches.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2485208

what is your favorite way to get to Sapphire. We have 8 hrs in port - 6 adults, 2 kids (5 and 9). I have been looking into taxiis, private tour, etc. thanks in advance!