Web-check-in - Photo

AlanDoheny

Hi, can anyone post the photo guidelines when using the web-check-in? I have completed all the web-check-in sections for our cruise June 16th, except for the photo section, when I click on the guidelines for the photo only an empty box pops up with no information.

I would appreciate it if anyone can assist.

Many thanks - Alan

What photo? Can someone please explain the Web Check In process? I'm sailing on the Divina in December (from Miami) which will be my 1st MSC cruise. I've cruised many times before and have never had to include a photo in Online Check In. All I've ever been asked for are things like Personal Info, Passport Info, Emergency Contact Info, Travel Plans (flight and/or hotel for both before and after the cruise), and Credit Card Number (or just to say you're using debit card or cash) for my onboard account. I've always had my security photo (that goes on my cruise card) taken either as I board the ship for the 1st time or at the counter when I'm checking in for the cruise. And to go along with that, what is the Embarkation procedure on MSC? Thanks!! :D

What photo? Can someone please explain the Web Check In process? I'm sailing on the Divina in December (from Miami) which will be my 1st MSC cruise. I've cruised many times before and have never had to include a photo in Online Check In. All I've ever been asked for are things like Personal Info, Passport Info, Emergency Contact Info, Travel Plans (flight and/or hotel for both before and after the cruise), and Credit Card Number (or just to say you're using debit card or cash) for my onboard account. I've always had my security photo (that goes on my cruise card) taken either as I board the ship for the 1st time or at the counter when I'm checking in for the cruise. And to go along with that, what is the Embarkation procedure on MSC? Thanks!! :D

From what I can make out, when using the web check-in you can also upload your picture for security as it will save you time dockside at initial boarding. The web check-in also includes the information you mentioned, passport, address etc.

From what I can make out, when using the web check-in you can also upload your picture for security as it will save you time dockside at initial boarding. The web check-in also includes the information you mentioned, passport, address etc.

This is actually very cool idea. Will definitely upload our photos with web check-in.

That's pretty awesome!! :D I've never heard of a cruise line doing that before (closest thing I've seen is when Holland America asked us during check in at the dock wether we'd like to have a new photo taken or use the one from our last cruise that was in their system). It doesn't take that long to take a pic at the dock of course but any time I can save that will get me onto the ship faster, I'll do it. :D Does it have to be a passport photo (or similar to it)? There are several places near where I live that take passport photos so maybe I could go and get one taken there and they can email it to me (which will make it easier to upload to the Web Check In system). What are the photo requirements (colour, no glasses, no smiling like a passport photo or is it different)?

Hi, can anyone post the photo guidelines when using the web-check-in? I have completed all the web-check-in sections for our cruise June 16th, except for the photo section, when I click on the guidelines for the photo only an empty box pops up with no information.

I would appreciate it if anyone can assist.

Many thanks - Alan

They will take your photo when you check in.