I must have issues

timmy1958

You are thinking you want to go on another cruise... And you came to the wrong place if you want to be talked out of it lol!

Sent from my SPH-D710BST using Tapatalk

Actually, I spent most of the week researching Hawaii.

I suffer from post-cruise depression (it sometimes last for weeks). I sometimes can only cruise about once a year. When it is not within a few months of my next cruise I stay away from these boards. It is just how I cope.

;p It's not just you Timmy most of us on this board feel the same way. Every time I read a positive post or a review of a ship I have been on makes me want to get on a ship as soon as possible. For us it will be Sept. 10,2017. Oh no I have to wait that long? (He sobs) :loudcry:

It started off with my friend telling me how fun a cruise was for her. So I looked into it .. and talked myself into booking one for myself and my daughter. Told myself that I just wanted to go on 1 cruise to experience it. After that I would be fine.

I was wrong .... I needed another cruise. lol

Was the best vacation and most fun I had. So few cruises later and waiting to go on my next one .. Which is a Journey cruise and cant believe im gonna go on !!

Anyways have fun on your next cruise !

this board is my ok i have nothing to do at work board and i poke thru the threads for what ever cruise I have booked next

I started off with my first cruise in 2013 a 4 day out of Tampa that my boss paid for prior to that I had always been interested but never really took the steps to actually take the cruise but since it was being paid for I was like what the heck lets go - Well after I got home from that one I booked a Disney cruise for Christmas of 2014 which was a year later - needless to say its been non stop ever since then - we mostly do small 2-3 day cruises but at least once a year we do a week long with the kids

After trying quite a few lines we have decided Carnival is our ship of choice it has everything we like and we rather rack up the points with her

I just got done re-reading my thread from a cruise we took in February of 2015. Now all I want to do is book another cruise. What was I thinking???

Seek help from the ship's doc on your next cruise or maybe the one after that, or the third one.

You get the point.

Sent from my iPad using Forums