Found a great dress and pashmina shawl!!!

http://stores.ebay.com/PASHMINA-PASSION-BOHO-BABE-GIFTS_W0QQsspagenameZADMEQ3aBQ3aEOIBSAQ3aUSQ3a45QQtZkm07_2.JPG.c7f09bbff6ff967c70f698a4fb64442c.JPGLadies, I just had to share this find from eBay. I bought this dress from a lady and she has beautiful pashmina shawls in 40 different colors for hardly anything. I am paying $17 for the dress and the shawl will be around $5-10. She's in England, but shipping isn't bad either. I'm bidding on a shawl, too. Here's the link to her eBay store.:D

I'm not sure yet on the color shawl. I am going to trust the lady I am buying from.:confused: I am afraid to get black. What if the blacks don't match!! Then, I'm not sure of the exact color of the flowers on the dress. I am going to trust her to either match the blacks or pick a pink to go with the flowers. I still have a little over an hour on the bid for the shawl. I intend on winning it, too. I will let everyone know in a little while.:D

She had the measurements online. I forfeited the auction on the pick your own pashmina. I put in an email to the shop owner so I can bid on the color she recommends. I think it will be cheaper that way. She also gets back to you pretty well when you email. There is the time and day difference thing... I don't quite have that figured out yet, but she does get back to me. :)

She swears they are 100% cashmere and not a blend. The most they are going for is 22.50. I'm still waiting to hear from her. Her DD had a baby girl 2 days ago and I think she is in new grandma heaven. Thanks for telling me about 5 hours ahead. I never knew what it was.:)

I would be suspious if I were you. First of all pashminas are a cashmere and silk BLEND and I don't remember the percentages but it is something like 70% cashmere and 30% silk or something like that-our fashion expert Jane 110 could tell you that.

There are on the market a faux cashmeres made of acrylic-they are soft like cashmere but do not "breathe" like cashmere so you can get too warm in them if the temp. was to warm up-where as the cashmere and silk combo will both keep you warm from the cold but you stay comfortable even in warmer temps. I have a winter scarf that is the faux cashmere/acrylic. It feels great but does not breathe-let the temp. just slightly warm up and I have to remove that scarf.

If it IS true cashmere-I can only surmise it must've came out of a sweat shop or may be stolen merchandise because as you know true cashmere would go for well over a $100-my guess you would be lucky to find one for just $100. I guess possibly though it could be stock that came from a bankrupt company.

She swears they are 100% cashmere and not a blend. The most they are going for is 22.50. I'm still waiting to hear from her. Her DD had a baby girl 2 days ago and I think she is in new grandma heaven. Thanks for telling me about 5 hours ahead. I never knew what it was.:)

I bumped up 2 old threads about pashminas for you.

Archived