Harmony Inside Cabin w/virtual balcony: BED question

I just watched a video of an inside cabin with a virtual balcony for Harmony of the Seas.

Does anyone know if the beds can be separated to make two? It doesn't look like it to me based on the video and the was the nightstands appear to be "fixed" on either side of the bed that is set up as one.

And all the pictures I see online of the inside cabin the beds are together. See attached image.

Thank you!

600112920_InsideVirtualBalcony.jpg.2eeb7895ef35627c8aab313179bcf813.jpg

If you call RC I'm sure they can tell you

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes, but whether or not what they tell you would be correct is a toss up. I don't know the answer but would much rather hear from someone who has actually been in one of those cabins than an agent who has likely never been on a cruise.

Yes, but whether or not what they tell you would be correct is a toss up. I don't know the answer but would much rather hear from someone who has actually been in one of those cabins than an agent who has likely never been on a cruise.

Exactly. I have called before for different things and have gotten different answers for the same question. So first hand experience is really what I am looking for.

We had an interior with virtual balcony on Anthem a couple of weeks ago. Ours was on deck 12 and the ones that were more square than rectangular. They split our beds with no significant issues. Our cabin had the closets/drawers on each side of bed so when beds were split the comforter made it hard to open the drawers since the side tables were moved to between the beds from their normal place of between closet and bed. No issues once comforter folded down at night. Loved the square layout that kept entrance from being so narrow.

Cherie

We had an interior with virtual balcony on Anthem a couple of weeks ago. Ours was on deck 12 and the ones that were more square than rectangular. They split our beds with no significant issues. Our cabin had the closets/drawers on each side of bed so when beds were split the comforter made it hard to open the drawers since the side tables were moved to between the beds from their normal place of between closet and bed. No issues once comforter folded down at night. Loved the square layout that kept entrance from being so narrow.

Cherie

Thank you. Since you had a more "square-like" cabin, did you also have the sofa, dresser/mini fridge and desk in your cabin?

No sofa but one nice chair. We didn't miss the sofa and really enjoyed the layout. The rectangular rather than square bathroom was larger than normal and had glass enclosure for shower. Nice long countertops in bathroom due to its layout being almost as long as the wall our entry door was on. Interestingly, the entry doors are in an alcove with adjacent cabin entry so bathrooms were back to back. No noise at all from adjacent cabins.

Cherie