Food,mocktails & menus

KiMnEvan

Thank you so much. I am really trying to get them up because it was hard to find food pics and menus for this cruise so I hope this helps.

Yep ................... the only way I've posted photos to this forum is on the app on my phone - much more straightforward - so, well done for working it out. It can be off-putting when it doesn't come off at first, but you've got there. Hopefully, there'll be no stopping you, now. There's such a demand for the latest menus, photos, daily planners, etc it's great that people like you take the time and trouble to share.

MDR Breakfast menu. This is part of the menu the other side is missing. There were red velvet pancakes, eggs, made to order omelets and etc. We never woke up early enough to eat breakfast in the MDR again. I think its over at 9:30. We would go to the buffet about 11:45 they would keep some breakfast items up till around noon. Remember if you go to breakfast on Lido there is an omelet station outside we never made it there I don't know why they put it outside but it is there. I will say that I didn't keep the daily's because there is not many activities that go on. I spoke to many people and they were very disappointed in the lack of activities. My 11 yr old son & I didn't care we were on this cruise to rest and that we did. I may throw in some pics of what I mean by rest!

breakfast%20menu1_zpsi2nz8dab.png

breakfast1.5_zpschxzzivd.png

breakfast1.4_zps5wzdr2fa.png

breakfast1.2_zpsr574r1nw.png

The cannelloni on the lunch menu was my favorite!! One night at dinner, nothing was really appetizing to me so I asked the waiter if I could have the cannelloni as my dinner entree. He asked and sure enough, they made it for me!! The fried calamari and shrimp was amazing too!!

The milkshakes were made from gelato they were very light and not too sweet we added whip cream to almost all our drinks. I did not have the drink package I brought the 18 non alcoholic beverage vouchers. You can pretty much get anything with the packages that come with the Fantastica and above experience as well as the 18 alcohol drink vouchers provided they are inside the price point. If I am incorrect please chime in. I don't drink alcohol so I just stuck with the baby drink vouchers lol.

Kim, thank you so much for the thread and pics! You are right that there's not much out there with info on food and menus. This thread inspired me to take requests on our upcoming cruise review to help others out like you have newbies like me!

I am so glad you guys are enjoying the pics thanks to Beamfar who posted on how to upload pics because I was clueless. The photos are not the greatest quality. I took them with my old Note phone but the pics will give you guys and idea. Please feel free to ask questions. I will say that MSC gets a bad wrap for their food but the food was fine with me. I did stick with the pasta dishes the Salmon was delicious!

You can get the milkshakes at the bar outside on Deck 14 where the gelato is as well as the gelato/Coffee bar on Deck 6 I think where the shops are. I did try to order a smoothie one night in the MDR and was told no but the day before I saw the waitress bring somebody one in the MDR. I didn't put up a fight about it just told her to bring me a virgin Miami Vice!

Where Are the milkshakes available? I know my son and husband will be frequent fliers there.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Your welcome!

Kim, thank you so much for the thread and pics! You are right that there's not much out there with info on food and menus. This thread inspired me to take requests on our upcoming cruise review to help others out like you have newbies like me!

MSC SPORTS BAR is complimentary. I think MSC has a great idea here it just needs some TLC in the food. My 11yr old liked it, me not so much. The hours are from 11:30 am to 11:30pm. It was funny he kept complaining that the adults were too loud I said its a bar!

sp_zpsmyy06p1i.png

spo_zpscv16kr3m.png

sport_zpsyvzxji9j.png

The MDR breakfast and lunch is much more peaceful you wont have to worry about looking for a seat. You wont have to do the balancing act of holding your plate, coffee and juice lol. To be honest if you go to lunch head to the tables towards where the pasta station and vegetarian options are there is always tables available and its near a crowded free beverage area!

I have heard that the MDR for breakfast and lunch is less crowded than the buffet. Is that true?