7:30 AM flight when ship gets in night before?

andnosyd

We are doing the Hawaii to Papeete trip in October and looking at flight options back to the US, there is either a 7:30 AM flight or 11:45 PM flight. The ship is scheduled to get in the day before at 5 PM or so and disembarkation is the following day. Is it possible to make a 7:30 AM flight or will this not be possible since typical disembarkation starts later?

Interesting plan. Ship gets in at 5pm but they delay disembarkation until the next morning?

I would double (and triple) check if you can leave that night.

and/or

How early do they do the disembark the next morning. The biggest unknown is what process they must go through with the locals. If that is done the night before, I would think you could leave at 5am. How far from the port to the airport?

Personally, I hate tight schedules like that. I would look at what options are available to spend the day there and head to airport around 7 or 8 after dinner.

I was thinking they would have to clear the ship when it arrives the day before, but I don't know about customs, which would probably not be available that early in the AM or the day before. Does anyone know who I could contact at NCL to figure this out? The later flight isn't terrible, but it involves a lot of time killing and perhaps doing that with a lot of luggage...