Anyone back from 2017 Coral Princess Alaska

miss

We just finished the NB itinerary (sailed 5/27). Formal nights were Ketchikan and Glacier Bay for us (Ketchikan was an early departure, like 2 or 2:30p) so they did some events that afternoon more typical of a sea day on other itineraries. I'll try to get my trip report up later tonight. I did try to save the Patters from every day but scanning them and sharing the files will take a little longer (big files, harder to upload).

Boarding at Vancouver was a breeze for us, only 2 ships in port though (P & HAL). We sent luggage from hotel to ship (perk of Pan Pacific and one other hotel I think). Arrived to terminal at 1-1:15ish and were through and boarded in under a half hour. US CBP was a bit of a $h** show though... 2 lines set up with 1 for US/Can passports (very fast, maybe 3 min wait) and a 2nd line for "Other" passports (long long line, rumor was last time in port some people had 4-5h waits).

Weather was generally beautiful, with rain only late in the afternoon in Skagway for the entire trip.

Thanks for the info. We have one in our party with an "Other" passport, so we will take that into account.

Looking forward to your trip report.

Thanks for the info. We have one in our party with an "Other" passport, so we will take that into account.

Looking forward to your trip report.

I was wrong, first formal night was inside passage day and not Ketchikan. Sorry!