MSC Musica May14-21-2017

GOLDENBONNY

Great review we're doing this cruise On 11th June can I ask you which hop on did you get in Athens & how long did it take to get back to port from the Acropolis stop & did you need to get a taxi in Kotor to get to Dt

Thanks Amanda

Great review we're doing this cruise On 11th June can I ask you which hop on did you get in Athens & how long did it take to get back to port from the Acropolis stop & did you need to get a taxi in Kotor to get to Dt

Thanks Amanda

WE got Red one but I believe Yellow one is better. They all parked in same place right outside port. Give at least 40 min time to go back . Took 1 hour to go there with traffic :mad: .

You don't need taxi in Kotor to see Old Town its just across the street from port.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this. There are so few reviews on this ship! I'm looking at next April 22 for this trip. An inside cabin, Fantastica. Vacations TG has give me the choice of inside cabins on decks 11, 12 or 14. Do you have an opinion on any of those decks?

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this. There are so few reviews on this ship! I'm looking at next April 22 for this trip. An inside cabin, Fantastica. Vacations TG has give me the choice of inside cabins on decks 11, 12 or 14. Do you have an opinion on any of those decks?

I don't care on what deck my cabin -lower the better for stormy days) What you should look its what you have around you and be far from elevators. My perfect cabin- has cabins on top, on bottom, in front and in both sides:*

I am in the planning stages of booking this trip for June 2018. I just sailed the divina May 20th and enjoyed it so much am willing to give it a go ahead again. At the moment I'm looking at msc musica, but also royal Caribbean rhapsody of the seas is an option. I will be sailing with at the time a 5yr old daughter and a older teen. By chance do you have any info on the kids club on musica and or what they have to offer kids? I know this is an older ship so trying to do my research so I can comit to one. Also did the hop on hop off bus take you right to the Acropolis? And is this hop on hop off public bus or more of a tourist busing to attractions? Sorry for all the questions. I've been to Athens yrs ago but we stayed there and never had to plan only for a day. Any info would be appreciated. Thank you so much 🚢🚢

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Forums mobile app

I am in the planning stages of booking this trip for June 2018. I just sailed the divina May 20th and enjoyed it so much am willing to give it a go ahead again. At the moment I'm looking at msc musica, but also royal Caribbean rhapsody of the seas is an option. I will be sailing with at the time a 5yr old daughter and a older teen. By chance do you have any info on the kids club on musica and or what they have to offer kids? I know this is an older ship so trying to do my research so I can comit to one. Also did the hop on hop off bus take you right to the Acropolis? And is this hop on hop off public bus or more of a tourist busing to attractions? Sorry for all the questions. I've been to Athens yrs ago but we stayed there and never had to plan only for a day. Any info would be appreciated. Thank you so much 🚢🚢

Kids Club on Musica similar to Divina. Lots to do and open long hours.

Yes,bus stops by Acropolis and its tourist only attraction.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1Oqnr1s431oDpdRYRJ5c3n4fJAUA&ll=37.93904464267526%2C23.660924438445818&z=12

Thank you for your extremely helpful review - lots of great tips!

I will be on the Musica in July on the same itinerary and my flight is at 1:25pm :o I am very worried it won't be enough time (we do not have priority disembarkation). We wanted to book a taxi in advance to pick us up. Would you recommend the taxi you booked? If so, can you share the contact information? Thank you!!!

Thank you for your extremely helpful review - lots of great tips!

I will be on the Musica in July on the same itinerary and my flight is at 1:25pm :o I am very worried it won't be enough time (we do not have priority disembarkation). We wanted to book a taxi in advance to pick us up. Would you recommend the taxi you booked? If so, can you share the contact information? Thank you!!!

Just go 2 days before disembarkation to Reception and ask them for early time. You should be fine. Don't waste time in airport find one of "Information" girls and ask them what window # is yours to drop your luggage . If you see you getting late just find some of personnel and they will lead you to entry. Taxi I ordered from this site: airport-transfers-direct.com/venice-transfers/venice-airport-taxi.html

.Make sure you have 45 euro because even they ask for your visa # they don't charge you and you will have to pay cash.

Just go 2 days before disembarkation to Reception and ask them for early time. You should be fine. Don't waste time in airport find one of "Information" girls and ask them what window # is yours to drop your luggage . If you see you getting late just find some of personnel and they will lead you to entry. Taxi I ordered from this site: airport-transfers-direct.com/venice-transfers/venice-airport-taxi.html

.Make sure you have 45 euro because even they ask for your visa # they don't charge you and you will have to pay cash.

This is SO HELPFUL! Thank you!!! And thanks for writing back to so quickly :) I really appreciate it!

Brindisi:

After two very long days in Venice we had no plans for this port. After all its a vacation not a boot camp ;p. MSC provided us with free shuttle to DT and we just had a walk ,ate some ice cream and went back to ship to have some pool time. Very needed relaxing day.

Katakolon:

Original plan was to take Tourist Train around island to see winery and beach.Weather was not cooperating this day and Tourist Train was not working ,so we took Shuttle bus to Olympia 3 euro each round trip . :* MSC was offering 23.99 pp shuttle bus:confused: tickets. They dropped us 5 min walk from Olympia and gave us 2 hours to explore, but because of terrible rain we decided not to go inside Olympia . We walked around shops and had amazing lunch in Aegean .This was best meal in our cruise. Do not miss Pavlova dessert .

I'm back with another question :) Our plans for Katakolon are exactly the same as your plans. Did you get the sense that the train was permanently not working, or just not operating in the rain? If you don't know, no worries! Also, you don't happen to know the operating times of the train, do you (not the frequency, but the time of the first and last train)?

Kids Club on Musica similar to Divina. Lots to do and open long hours.

Yes,bus stops by Acropolis and its tourist only attraction.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1Oqnr1s431oDpdRYRJ5c3n4fJAUA&ll=37.93904464267526%2C23.660924438445818&z=12

Thank you for your quick response.