Freedom - Which nights are formal?

Hello, I am trying to find out how many formal nights will be on our cruise and which nights they will be held on. This will be in August this year, European cruise. Does RCI post detailed cruise schedules that include formal nights and the time shows start such as ice shows, movies, etc? Looked through cruise planner but cannot find the information.

Thanks! We have not cruised since Adventure of the Seas for our honeymoon 11 years ago. Now returning to cruising with 3 kids. :D

Just off the western Med itinerary on Freedom. Formal nights were day two and day six. So the evening we left Marseilles and the evening we left Naples. Yes the cruise compass states the times and days very clearly. I have kept all of mine and hope to get them posted up here next week. You dont need tickets for any of the night shows either.

Hello, I am trying to find out how many formal nights will be on our cruise and which nights they will be held on. This will be in August this year, European cruise. Does RCI post detailed cruise schedules that include formal nights and the time shows start such as ice shows, movies, etc? Looked through cruise planner but cannot find the information.

Thanks! We have not cruised since Adventure of the Seas for our honeymoon 11 years ago. Now returning to cruising with 3 kids. :D

No, the cruise line does not post this information. The only way to get an idea of the schedule is to look look for a recent review of the same ship and itinerary that has had the Cruise Compasses scanned.