Breakaway Balcony 12284

Amandaaddes

hello!

I am still having a hard time figuring out if our balcony will be one of the bigger ones with the lounge chairs or a smaller one with just two chairs. Does anyone know if this room or 12280 has the bigger balcony?

Thank you!

From what I have seen there are only 2 category types for balcony cabins that can have the loungers. The first and probably cheaper option is the "Large Balcony" cabins. These are located on deck 9 at the front of the ship (9112-9134 and 9712-9734). These are above the "Mini Suite with Large balcony" cabins which are obviously on deck 8. The other category of balcony cabins that are large enough to fit loungers are the "Aft-Facing Balcony". These are the cabins at the back of the ship between the Aft Facing Haven suites. There are about 5-6 per deck. Deck 9 has the biggest, then deck 12, then 11. I forget which one is the smallest but they should all be large enough for a lounge chair on it.

There should be Youtube videos of these cabins if you wanted to see. There are also angled balconies, but I do not believe that are large enough for lounge chairs.