Photo package on SUMMIT

CSRAJ81

:cool: Sailing on the SUMMIT this coming August and i am wondering if they have a "PHOTO PACKAGE" i can't seem to find one and when i called Celebrity the guy i spoke to said he did not know:o If anyone know's any info on it, price, amount of photo's in package, or any info at all will help,

:cool: Sailing on the SUMMIT this coming August and i am wondering if they have a "PHOTO PACKAGE" i can't seem to find one and when i called Celebrity the guy i spoke to said he did not know:o If anyone know's any info on it, price, amount of photo's in package, or any info at all will help,

A great bargain! Go to mycruisephotos.com. Follow the prompts. You will need your reservation number, sail date and ships name. They are the vendor for Celebrity, Royal and Disney. We ordered for our upcoming August cruise. We paid $200 for ALL of the photos including a flash drive which includes all photos. We typically get about 200 professional pictures per cruise- You can take them nightly- in restaurants and around the ship- when leaving the ship every day and other candid shots. The best bargain of the cruise. We have purchased on many cruises with the above cruise lines. When we brought our grandchildren with us- we had over 350 pictures. When we got home, I made photo books with an on-line vendor. Just FYI even if you purchase on board- with the "discount" coupons you will pay more. The price varies by ship , sailing date and cruise line.

We are cruising with another couple. Can we share a package. Many of our pictures will have all four of us in them.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Yes on the unlimited package. As long as you are in the picture, you get the picture and the digital print. But the number of people in the picture cannot exceed a certain number of people to become a "group photo". We had a few pics taken on the stairs (27 people) on chic nights and those are considered group photo.