Anthem drink package discount

Just an FYI, the ultimate package discount is now 30% on the August 31 AOTS sailing. I've been watching it like a hawk for the last couple of months where it's been stuck at 20%. Logged into cruise planner this morning and saw 30%. $414 total for 8 nights. Still cheeses me off that they dropped the select package, because I generally only drink beer, but it's better than ala carte pricing in my case, LOL.

You better believe I'll be having my fair share of mojitos this time around, too:cool:

Just an FYI, the ultimate package discount is now 30% on the August 31 AOTS sailing. I've been watching it like a hawk for the last couple of months where it's been stuck at 20%. Logged into cruise planner this morning and saw 30%. $414 total for 8 nights. Still cheeses me off that they dropped the select package, because I generally only drink beer, but it's better than ala carte pricing in my case, LOL.

You better believe I'll be having my fair share of mojitos this time around, too:cool:

They had a good deal a week or two ago as well that combined the deluxe plus single device internet for 30% if purchased as a bundle. I ended up canceling my 20% reservation, separate internet package and going for that bundle. Ended up saving right around $50.

Yeah, I think that's still going on as well. I don't connect to ANYTHING whilst on vacation, though, except the Schooner Bar. :D

I hear ya, I made the mistake of getting it last time and ended up enjoying spamming Facebook with vacation pictures. I will NOT, however, be looking at anything remotely close to work related.

I myself enjoyed my connection to Michael's Pub, love the beer and whiskey selection there.