Carnival Miracle

sapphire910

Check my review submitted in early June, 2017. My wife & I went May 20 - May 27 and had a blast. There is normal wear & tear as with anything that hasn't been refreshed in a while. Sorry, not the "new car smell" anywhere :D The staff is amazing, very caring & the food was good. We had an extended balcony (our first ever balcony) and rested a lot out there with drinks in hand. We used the complimentary room service menu of sandwiches, veggies and chips/pretzels every day and sat on our balcony to eat in the late afternoon to tie us over before out 8:15 pm late seating dining.

If you look for imperfections, you will find them. For me it was the greasy pizza, overheated chinese food in the Lido buffet that sat out too long & the crowded seating in the late night comedy club (which we had to stand), but that paled in comparison to the MANY things that delighted us. I would do the Miracle again and I am anxious to try the Splendor once it arrives in Long Beach since this port is convenient for us!

• 2 months later...

We sailed the Miracle in march of 2016 and had a wonderful time, we thought the food was great, had terrific times in port and the sea days flew by too fast with all there is to do! I think you will have a great time sailing her! We are getting ready to sail her again in 19 days with our grand daughter this time!

Just off the Miracle this weekend; our second two-week sailing on this ship (Panama Canal NYC to Long Beach in 2013; 14-night Alaska round-trip to Long Beach this month). She is my least favorite of the Carnival ships I've sailed, but as you can see it didn't stop me from booking. I like the Spirit class, but miss the upgrades that the Pride got that Miracle did not, especially the Dive-In Movies and the Blue Iguana Cantina. Also, the Miracle's waterslide is an absolute joke (although we certainly didn't miss it in Alaska, lol).

All that said, I wouldn't hesitate to book the Miracle if I wanted to sail a specific itinerary and she was the only ship available.

There are nicer ships.

Warning to not choose a cabin on the aft. this shpi vibrates like no other 24/7 and it is very difficult to sleep. We stayed in the vista suite 4237 on the July 8 sailing and I won't ever book an expensive room like that on that aft again due to the vibrations.

The cruises was fine overall but we did miss the blue iguana and guys.