The best thing you have eaten on Harmony of the Seas?

Park Café roast beef sandwich was very good regardless of someone earlier saying it wasn't.

I actually liked food at the Dog House but it seemed to never be opened when I wanted something. Maybe I'm weird but a good hotdog is a treat for me.

Park Café roast beef sandwich was very good regardless of someone earlier saying it wasn't.

I actually liked food at the Dog House but it seemed to never be opened when I wanted something. Maybe I'm weird but a good hotdog is a treat for me.

No the beef sandwich is good but the breakfast muffins are even better BUT rarely talked about.

I like the breakfast sandwiches but I find that they are never warm enough...or at least that is how they were on on Allure and Oasis. Were they hot on Harmony?

I found them fine on both Allure & Harmony. Guess it depends on when they come out.

They are certainly better than the horrible McDonalds equivalent.

On Harmony now and grateful for new suggestions esp those at park cafe--who knew? We enjoyed the a salt sampler with our bread/butter and tenderloin for two at 150 CP, scallop appetizer at chops,

And the smoky pork sausage at boarwalk dogs which taste amazingly like pulled pork. One takeaway is that room service is pretty terrible and I think weve tried everrrything as we are travelling with a toddler who does not always eat at "appropriate" times

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Our food on Harmony was the best we have had on any RCI ship, especially the Windjammer. They had a shrimp night in the Windjammer that my wife loved and I had the Mongolian stir fry several nights. We were not impressed with Wonderland as we are picky eaters[emoji1].

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I had the Mongolian Stir Fry a few times. Mixing up the meat/shrimp options with spice levels I never left disappointed.