Conquest Diningroom ??

TXRed

When do you know which dining room you are assigned to? Can you change dining rooms? Which dining room do your prefer and why. We are in aft cabins in the Empress deck. TIA

Like tef said....when you get your S&S card.

Yes, you can change by seeing the MD. The time to do this will be posted in the Capers.

I prefer the aft dining room. More windows = beautiful views.

We had the aft (Monet) dining room early seating on Conquest. It's the larger of the two dining rooms. While there isn't necessarily rhyme nor reason to dining room assignments, I think the chances are that if you have an aft cabin, you'll have the aft dining room as well. We had the forward dining room on Victory, and while it's smaller and has less window seating, I preferred the 6:15 seating in the forward dining room as opposed to the 5:45 seating aft. The food is the same in both - I just thought 1/2 hour made all the difference.

I agree- that half hour makes all the difference int he world.. But when you have an aft cabin and have dinner in the forward dining hall it makes for a very long walk- especially later in the week when you have been running around in the ports.

My DD got seasick in the aft dining room of the Victory. We had dinner each night in the forward dining room but decided to try lunch in the dining room. (Lunch service is only in the aft dining room.) We were seated at the very back corner, with windows all around. It was beautiful, but seeing the waves made DD sick. She had to leave before we ate. She refused to go back there ever again.

So.....if you are prone to seasickness, you might want the forward dining room.

Archived