Specialty Dining "Payment Page" Issue

Julma

I selected my specialty dining, added to cart and proceeded to payment page, checked off the box that I agree to terms, hit add to itinerary...nothing happens. I've been trying for an hour. Tried 3 browsers, 3 laptops and even logged in under my husbands account...no luck. Any suggestions?

I selected my specialty dining, added to cart and proceeded to payment page, checked off the box that I agree to terms, hit add to itinerary...nothing happens. I've been trying for an hour. Tried 3 browsers, 3 laptops and even logged in under my husbands account...no luck. Any suggestions?

I had the same problem yesterday for several hours. I called NCL and they made our reservations for dinner over the phone. However the representative said that I could not pre-purchase our Thermal Spa pass for the Star because they only pre-sell them for the Escape. Which is not accurate. While I was on the phone with him I was finally able to select and purchase my spa passes online while he was still trying to convince me that he was right and I would have to wait until I got onboard in 100 days. He was very sweet and told me it was good to know that his information was not accurate. Call them, they will be glad to help you.

Thanks! Now the long wait until they open at 9AM. I have 6 dinners each with 6 people to book, so I got up around midnight to get this done. Fingers crossed I can pull it off at 9AM. I wonder if it is just with certain reservations or a system wide problem??

Yes I have had the same problem trying to prebook both free (MDR reservations) and pay items (Cirque show tickets and specialty restaurant). Never got it to work. It just shows an error message. I am not thrilled because calling in is a pain. And I hope I don't have to call in shore excursion reservations for the five of us...that will be a long phone call. :rolleyes:

I did call and it took 20 minutes (10 on hold and a few explaining that no I didn't have to wait another day). If I had known, I wouldn't have spent an hour in the middle of the night trying to get it to work. The couples I'm cruising with haven't cruised before and if one of them had been put in charge of this, I'm not sure what would have happened. It needs to be easier! Maybe they should do less, better?!? It's not just NCL. I'm booking with Celebrity for a Christmas cruise and I needed a spreadsheet to figure out all the "free deals". Hint - Nothing is free.