Cunard UK website not available in France !!

Alanxx

I am currently on holiday in France and we decided to book our next Cunard cruise.Unfortunately everytime I try to get Cunard UK the website defaults to Cunard France....I presume Cunard do not want my money !!!........if you try and get P&O Cruise UK that is exactly what you get so why not Cunard??

One cannot get Cunard UK in the US either. Their server will detect the country of origin of the ISP and re-direct it. Some here use an ISP masking program like Tunnelbear to get around this.

Do you have a UK TA? You could telephone him/her to make your reservation.

You could use a free VPN to connect via the UK and get round the geofence.

https://www.tunnelbear.com is very good and easy to use. You can select a tunnel in the UK and then as far as Cunard know you're in the UK so will get the British website.

Sign up via the .xclusive TechRadar plan link and you'll get a lot more data available for free,

Thanks for the advice......I already have a Tunnel Bear account so I know I can get Cunard UK that way but from Cunards point of view it doesn't seem sensible to restrict access in anyway whatsoever.However,your advice was very useful as using your link I have now increased my tunnel Bear limit tenfold.......thank you