Divina Aurea Embarkation

ykennedy35

Its really more priority check-in. Because priority stops after you have your card in your hand and head towards the ship. The same was true for being Black Card. I was definitely disappointed in that.

Its really more priority check-in. Because priority stops after you have your card in your hand and head towards the ship. The same was true for being Black Card. I was definitely disappointed in that.

What was your embarkation experience (arrival time, boarding group, and time you got onboard?)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Anyone have information about the priority boarding with the Aurea experience?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hi ykennedy35. I'm on your sailing and also have the aurea experience. Really looking forward to the cruise [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Very happy with our Aurea priority boarding experience on Divina, although it was in Genoa.

Into the terminal, queued for a couple of minutes, checked in & photos taken and boarded. We didn't board in group, it was just us as a couple.

Loved the fact that we didn't have to wait in the huge long line to get checked in.....then as soon as they started boarding we were able to go on the ship.

Did you board in Miami? Was there a separate line? Did you have to tell someone you were priority boarding?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

What was your embarkation experience (arrival time, boarding group, and time you got onboard?)

Overall the experience was quick and easy. We ended up using our Black Card to do the check in part, but the Aurea line only had four couples in it. We arrived at 12:15pm and were not part of any boarding group. From transfer bus to Ship was about 25 minutes.