Silver Cloud

MrsWaldo

Hi,

We are considering the Silver Cloud journey out of Stockholm on Sept 13 next year.

I've been reading the threads but nothing seems to be around about Cloud. How is she for comfort and quality in compatison to the other ships.

If anyone has done this jourey would also be interested in feedback.

Thanks

Hi,

Exactly a year ago, we were on the Cloud for 12 days from Singapore to Hong Kong. It was our first trip with Silverseas and we loved the ship. The staff could not do enough to make us feel at home and before a couple days were up, we made tons of new friends. The ship is beautiful without being glitzy. The food was always top-notch. Our cabin was just right for us. Except for the typhoon, it was a perfect trip. If you have any more questions, feel free to email me. - John

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yes it was the itinerary that appealed but the price made it a no brainer..:)

We do month on the continent first starting with 2 weeks Romania, then fly back to London, pick up the kids and go Hungary, Austria, Germany and Switzerland. We wanted to add 2 more weeks so I thought about Scandinavia..and there it was..taking us back to London where we need to finish before flying home. The TA has been trying to get us on a Silverseas cruise for over 12 months but none fit the timing or had an itinerary that realllllly attracted.

Archived